Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaNoWriMo Strikes Again

So basically this is the level of fine writing I intend to produce during the month of November. Some puppets, a bit of death, maybe some Sasquatch and possibly an election.

Actually, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I may as well get started now with some awful throwaway line. I have a notebook I may use and then I'll transfer the scribbles onto Word. I forgot how many words this thing is but I remember that it's two words longer than Fight Club.



Now I just feel like filling this part in because the image to the left is so long.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Keets said...

I wish it was like "NaNoWriMo Strikes Again", instead it's like "NaNoWriMo: Attack of the Clones." Revenge of the Syntax, much? Wah :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home