Monday, November 05, 2007

The Thing From Beyond Alpha Centauri

The alternate title for my novel is "Suck My Balls". It's an early Victorian-era masterpiece. Actually, I have no title. But the guy on the right is very good inspiration. He speaks to me through the colors.

Basically, my novel is like The Truman Show set sometime in the future but not as lame and much more funnier. And to make matters worse, I'm writing it all by hand first in a notebook. It's not making much sense but it's fun. Also, I will try to do as many drawings/comics as possible, I'll see which I get tired of first. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Keets said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

XD

jajajajajajaja!!!


uh... so i just realized about an hour ago that my novel is a poor girl's Trick! HA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home