Saturday, November 10, 2007

Club Fool

Checklist for Novel:
-Obese Chef who is a fan of Fugazi and Husker Du.
-Fey-as-hell Astrology TV personality billionaire ala Walter Mercado.
-Protagonist who hides in bathrooms to draw his shitty web-comics.
-Mall cop who does fan-art.
-Old crazy latina woman named Milagros with an orange beehive.
-Cool black chick with a shaved head who is probably the only sane one in story.

My word count is probably low, but it's hard to determine since it's all written out. I'm thinking of putting a famous person in the book, like Bob Mould or Joan Rivers. Is that legal?

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Keets said...

That sounds pretty great! I have a new addition, some country star, except he'll be nonfamous, or do you think Kenny Chesney would mind? PWN!

I read that as a mall cop who does fart.

I was thinking of putting Shakira in my story for the sake of having Shakira mentioned in my story. I think once we get to the last third of this month everything will go to hell in a handbasket why not do it earlier? XD

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Filth Lord said...

The big fart comes up in a later chapter. No, seriously, I have a monumental fart in my novel. Unfortunately it's not the climax.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Keets said...

Damn, if it was then it could have been like that Young Ones episode!! The plot twist, the denouement and all that in one fart! XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home